Welcome to Paradise!
Le Taha'a Resort and Spa is a 5 star experience on its own motu (islet) near the island of Taha'a and the only chateau property in French Polynesia. From the moment you're warmly welcomed by the smiling staff, you won't want to leave. With its stunning overwater bungalows and beach villas, meticulous service, local culinary delights, drift snorkeling through coral gardens, a luxurious spa, day excursions, and spectacular views it's a resort you will not want to miss!
Suites and Villas
The resort offers 45 overwater bungalows, 10 beach villas and 2 royal beach villas built in the Polynesian tradition with local materials and designs. They are well spaced for privacy and comfort. Can't decide between a bungalow or a villa? Try both! You can arrange to split your stay between both styles of lodging.
You have three options of bungalow views: Bora Bora, Taha'a or Sunset. All feature direct water access and an ingenious glass portal by which you can watch the fish swim beneath you. Order room service and you might never leave your room!
Each villa opens onto a white sand beach, boasts an outdoor tub and plunge pool, and includes a hammock for ultimate island relaxation. Upgrade to the Royal beach villa, with 2 bedrooms and 2 en-suite bathrooms, perfect for groups.
- Gift shop and a Tahitian pearl jewelry shop
- 3 restaurants and 2 bars
- Tennis court
- Fitness center
- Open air swimming pool
- The Taha'a IslandScuba diving services
- Activities and Concierge desk
- Lounge and internet center (equipped with 3 computers)
- Wifi internet service in the public areas and rooms (complimentary)
- Babysitting and butler service upon request (reservation required)
- Currency exchange available from the resort's front desk (please note there is not ATM on site nor on the island of Taha'a)
- Laundry service
- Secretarial services (photocopies, fax)